View Single Post
Old
06-03-2013, 08:21 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy28 View Post
The Leafs winning that series would not have 'ridiculized' us in any way.
Leafs weren't suppose to make the playoffs. Yet, some will say that they wouldn't have made it if it was a regular season though...we have no idea if we would have made it ourselves....Anyway, Leafs win that game and faces Rangers. While we have no idea how this would have turn out....we don't know if the really bad Rangers would have beaten the Leafs. Then it's Leafs against Pittsburgh, and now they lose or so we think. But even a 2nd round or 3rd round Leafs give them some confidence to build a better team and be better for years to come. Now...they are still in misery mode. I mean, personnally, I was ready for quite some time to consider the Bruins as a much better team than ours. Instead of putting it all on luck, biased referees or whatever excuses, it was obvious that the Bruins had the perfect management for them and a team build for the playoffs. Had the luck factor, which every winning team has, and you have a great recipe. But I wasn't prepare to deal with the resurgence of the Leafs. Wasn't prepare to see them as maybe a better team than us. Not by a mile. Still hate the Bruins....but we will have to deal with whatever is coming. And that's a team really close to what a dynasty can become nowadays. Might never win 4 or 5 cups in a row, but will always be in the mix.....unfortunately.