View Single Post
Old
06-03-2013, 09:56 PM
NHLAlert
@nhl_alert

vCash: 500
I can offer some insight on zadorov here. A friend of mine is a season ticket holder to the knights so I've seen him play live close to 15 times this season.

1. He's huge. My friend is 6'4(Zadorov is
listed at 6'5) and when standing next to Zadorov in shoes, Zadorov has him by a two or three inches. I would say he's closer to 6'7, 6'8.

2. From the beginning of the knights season, he had much more confidence with the puck on his stick, his skating got a good bit better and he really looked solid overall

3. His offensive game is underrated. This kid has skill and a big shot but needs to be more aggressive in the offensive zone. Im not a scout by any means but I do think he could develop his offensive game enough to be effective at the NHL level.

He has the skills, skating, positioning and smarts but next season will be huge for him. He really needs atleast 1-2 more years of junior to continue develop his offensive game.

Needless to say, if he's available when the flyers pick, I take him without thinking. I've not seen as much Darnell Nurse but I think he'll be gone when the flyers pick at 11.

NHLAlert is offline   Reply With Quote