View Single Post
Old
06-03-2013, 10:07 PM
Kriss E
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Bruins might beat Pittsburgh in 4, and Rask might not even have to work that hard. Against Chicago, it's him against Crawford. So even imagine that the Hawks will give them their hardest opponent...only thing Boston needs is a GREAT Rask and that's clearly possible. But then, they'll shoot on Crawford.....A Boston win is CLEARLY possible. Was my call at the beginning of the playoffs anyway. Geez, I hope that I would have been wrong....Never hate the Leafs more than I do now.
LA and Boston are pretty similar. They are a tight checking team with pretty good depth. I'd say LA's counter game is even quicker than Boston's and Quick is the goalie to beat in the POs. Toews has been targeted all POs too, and he was able to lose his cool and bounce back, lead his team out from a 3-1 series deficit.
They've been the team of the year all season. Beating them isn't impossible, but I don't think I can really put anybody past them.
Chicago might get rid of the SC Champs in 4 as well.

You're on a Boston high right now, and they just played a game where pretty much every thing went their way. I wouldn't make it a norm.