View Single Post
Old
06-04-2013, 08:37 AM
NHLAlert
@nhl_alert

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dats81 View Post
This is exactly what tempts me about this guy.
He has been primarily used in a shut-down role so far due to his size but the tools are all there and maybe it takes only one breakout season in Juniors and all of a sudden you got the next Chara.

Seth Jones is out of reach, Nurse will most likely be gone also. I guess it will be a toss up between Ristolainen and Zadorov unless the Flyers stun everybody by taking the smaller framed Pulock, which doesn't seem like a Flyers move at all.
As far as his shutdown role, I believe that a lone can get him in the NHL because like I stated, he is very skilled. They flyers have guys who can play a shutdown role and zadorov brings that element as well. But he is only 18, he's working on his offensive game and it is improving a lot. In my opinion, if his offensive game develops he will bring an element to the flyers that they haven't seen in a while. He has a great first pass, his skating shooting and positioning are all on par, it really is just his offensive game that needs to be worked on more then anything to become a #1-2 Dman in the NHL

NHLAlert is offline   Reply With Quote