View Single Post
Old
06-04-2013, 08:38 AM
damacles1156

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spockey View Post
Yes on Jonathan Drouin. I hope Dean Lombardi is indeed high on the kid with him being his top target in the draft as DL has a knack for moving up for targeted prospects. I don't necessarily want the #1 overall pick as long as it's top-3 overall. Drouin is my personal favorite in the draft but settling for either Seth Jones or Nathan MacKinnon wouldn't be a travesty. nki is right, JD is not the type of prospect the organization and scouting staff have drafted and developed over the years, but that is exactly the point, the team needs someone exactly like him to fill their top six, particularly at LW, which the kid plays.

I'm hopeful a package of Bernier, Clifford, A. Martinez, and a 3rd roudn pick is enough to secure a top 3 pick. The Kings can easily absorb the loss to the bottom 6 and 3rd defensive pairing as we have plenty of depth in those areas, not to mention that the team seems to specialize in finding these type of players throughout the draft.

That package wouldn't net a top Five pick.....

Guy's.......Would you trade a top five pick for that package ?

Uhhh NO.

I would asking the Kings for Toffoli+Johnny B to even start the conversation.

If that type of package is Patrick Roy's first move as a GM, I would fire him as an owner....

I would be asking the Kings for Toffoli+ Johnny B+ 1st round pick in the next years draft to even start talking serious.

Or Vey+Johnny B+ pick Colorado needs more depth down the middle.

Or Forbort+JohnnyB+pick.

Those type of packages get GM's to move top Five picks.

Not adding two depth players+ a token pick to a Goalie the Kings have to move before he hits RFA.