View Single Post
Old
06-04-2013, 08:27 AM
KingsFan7824

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Face Wash View Post
That's why again, it's crucial that The Dingo step in and give us the offense we need. He's very offensive!
Can't deny that.

Quote:
I don't disagree, there weren't a lot of guys.. but, Sullivan & Prospal...both UFAs were probably available. Prospal in particular would have been a solid pick up. Or make a hockey trade for a guy that has years left on a team that has Cap Issues... See if you can get something done for Hartnell in PHI. And maybe he tried and the price was too high because LWers are tough to find... I'm not being overly critical, I just wish he could have gotten something done.
Columbus was in the race until the last day though. Unless you're giving them something that was going to help them this year, why would they trade their leading scorer when they were on such a run?

Sullivan would've been the definition of doing something. If Kopitar and Brown were producing as they have been so far in the playoffs, I don't know if Steve Sullivan in 2013 is going to make much difference.

Hartnell is big, scores, hits, leads, and is signed. A deal probably starts with Toffoli. Or Voynov.

KingsFan7824 is offline   Reply With Quote