View Single Post
Old
06-04-2013, 11:10 AM
habtastic

vCash: 500
I think that once in the playoffs, the Pens style is so vulnerable. Don't forget, NYI almost beat them (possibly would have if the NHL hadn't intervened).

Boston plays a style that when we are both on our games, it's a coin flip, down to bounces and ref calls. And we're clearly different than Pitt. It's amazing how badly coached the team D on the Pens is and how horribly the team is able to adjust to Boston's strategy. They always make the wrong plays (Pens). Bylsma is not the great coach people make him out to be. He hasn't learned his lessons. After that cup win, what have they done (including losing to us in 7!)?

I would honestly fire Bylsma if he loses this series. No gameplan, just let your horses onto the ice and see what happens. The amount of dumping and chasing that they've tried is stupid, particularly against their opponent. I do, however have tons of respect for Crosby so he's going to have to lead quite the turnaround if it's going to happen. After the last two games, seems like they're out of ideas.