View Single Post
Old
10-08-2006, 12:32 PM
goalchenyuk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
I think it's funny how Kovalev not being able to make a pass or get in position to get a shot, and Samsonov's passes hitting the other team player's skates all the time means that Plekanec is not good enough for them.

Some of you guys need to WATCH the games. Plekanec is clearly the only guy who has his stuff together on that line, and he's the only one you can't blame for their lack of success. He's strong on the puck, forechecks really well and makes sick passes every game. He's talented enough for that line, believe me.
i disagree with your point of view . I don't think that Samsonov or either Kovalev are playing bad . I don't see that Plekanec is playing so well .

Sometime , the players can play good hockey individualy , but not as a combo , and that is what we see with the line . You have 3 players that like to deke the puck , that like to control and prepare the play . But who is playing in front of the net ? None of them .

You think that Samsonov and Kovy deke too long ? may be because the others don't play well without the puck . This line needs a finisher or big center to stay in the face of the goaler .
The other two just need to stop being selfish and stop losing the puck for no reason while trying dumb plays.

Bonk , the way is playing by now , would be a better fit than Plekanec , who wasdoing very well on the 3th line. Or you let Pleky there and move Samsonov to the 3 th , but i don't see that happen , considering the salary he gets .

Last edited by Darz: 10-08-2006 at 09:23 PM. Reason: edit quote
goalchenyuk is offline   Reply With Quote