View Single Post
Old
10-08-2006, 02:42 PM
RedHotChiliPanthers

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to RedHotChiliPanthers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laus723 View Post
Sooo, why'd the team struggle with Luongo in net for so many years? Shaky goaltending?
Nope, lack of talent and experience up front, bad defenses and lack of a winning system is why the teams struggled most of the time. It's not like the teams were worried that the goalie couldn't keep them in the games. If there was one thing the players would say about the Panthers during Luongo's time here, it was the consistent effort from him back there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laus723 View Post
Non-playoff contender after one game...who's the emotional one?
Man, you make no sense. The team played like a non-playoff team last night. Are you disputing that? I'm not saying the team is a non-playoff team, but that's how they played like last night. I didn't get too excited after the 1st game, unlike most here and I am not saying we're a disaster after that second game either, what my statement was meant to show is that having shaky goaltending puts the team in a delicate situation and that on every night things can go real bad. We might as well be prepared for the roller coaster. Go talk to Flyers fans about all those seasons with great players and below-average goaltending how they felt about it.

RedHotChiliPanthers is offline   Reply With Quote