View Single Post
Old
10-09-2006, 12:10 AM
NewHabsEra*

vCash: 500

I would worry if the line didnt get scoring chances and would be outplayed but this is clearly not the case, the line could have scored a couple of goals in both games, they had several good scoring chances and its only a matter of time before they start to reach pts with regularity...

I thought Sammy played a better game saturday..

As for the ones who think Kovalev isnt playing well I strongly desagree... I dont like when he stays on the ice too long like he did twice against Buffalo but Kovy is certainly skating, fighting for the puck along the board, generating offense and competing... You guys would wish him to dominate the game everytime he touches the ice but you forget the fact we faced 2 strong teams this week-end and that our defense need some adjustments to clear the zone... When a team like Boston is the weakest team in your division, it says long about how strong the NorthEast one is.. The only thing I will reproach to Kovy is the fact he is too fancy at time, he is looking for the perfect play but he played all his carreer long that way...

Last edited by NewHabsEra*: 10-09-2006 at 01:37 AM.
NewHabsEra* is offline   Reply With Quote