Thread: Sochi 2014
View Single Post
Old
06-05-2013, 04:57 PM
Caser

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atas2000 View Post
KHL D-men failed at WC? Really? Except for Belov??? REALLY??? What tournament were you watching? Unles you defend a standpoint from which if the team fails overall in the tournament then you can't say any player on the team was good. But that agian contradicts your (undeserved. he was pretty average) praise for Belov and your distinct bashing of KHL D-men.
I'm not praising Belov, but at least I can't say he failed - tied with Denisov at +8 for the best plus-minus on the team, can't remember any mistakes from him (of course, I can't rewatch all the games now, maybe there were some). And yes, I agree that his transition to NA will cause him problems getting to Sochi, but I hope that he will be able to overcome them and will adapt to NA hockey successfully.

About other KHL guys:
Denisov was not so bad before the US game, but his behaviour at the US 6-th goal is a clear example how a defender shouldn't play in front of his own net
Nikulin, Medvedev, Biryukov - do you really think they didn't have a dissapointing tournament?
Ryasensky, Zaitsev - didn't play much, so it would be unfair to say if they have failed or succeed

Caser is offline   Reply With Quote