View Single Post
Old
06-05-2013, 08:10 PM
Lafleurs Guy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmanfish90 View Post
I wanted Regehr and would have easily given him a two-year, 8 million deal. But alas, cannot come true (****in' Kings).

The next available option IMO, would be Zdlicky or Streit. I don't see Streit getting a 4+ year deal like some have said. I do seeing him getting a 3-year deal and would offer him 2-year, 11-12 million deal. Problem is with our current roster, have no cap for it.
Regehr would've been great. Exactly what we needed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monctonscout View Post
That's where guys like Bouillon and Diaz are valuable. Ideally they are #5 and #7 on the depth chart but can play bigger minutes if needed.

I would hope something gets done before the trade deadline, either sign an extension(obviously would have to be good value and tradeable) or move him.
Neither are top four guys on a regular basis. And neither are the big rough blueliner that we need.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmanfish90 View Post
You are right. But none of the above are top 4 defenseman...
Scuderi is. He didn't lead his teams to cups but he certainly wasn't just a passenger either. I always felt he was the unsung hero of the Pens cup win. 2 x cup winner and a really solid player. Not the rough customer that Regehr is but he's really solid.

Lafleurs Guy is offline   Reply With Quote