View Single Post
Old
06-05-2013, 09:55 PM
Kriss E
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Being a fan of the team means you are cheering for it. You have no idea how much I swear everytime they score. Geez, I can't watch a whole game now since I'm way too frustrated seeing them as good as they play. So no, it doesn't make me a fan. Of the style? For sure...but who doesn't? Who doesn't think we needed a greater mix on our team? Who? And for the fun of the game...who wouldn't want to see a team winning....and if you can on top of that win the grit and tough game, people would hate it? Who in here would have hated to see the same treatment Bruins gave us 2 years ago? People would still be dancing. Geez, one of our best Kovalev memory was his elbow towards Tucker. And Bouillon best memory when he retires will be when he dropped the same Tucker. We love that type of hockey. But somehow, because we haven't had that type of hockey, some tried to pretend that it was fine....that we weren't like that. That we wouldn't take Lucic or Marchand on our team. And all that BS.

I want my team to be like the Bruins so we can ****ing beat the hell out of them. How is that as a fan now?
I guess it's just semantics at this points, so I'll just agree with your definition of being a fan. I just meant that you like their roster. Anyways, doesn't matter.
I don't disagree, I'd take on Lucic and Marchand with pleasure. As for Chara, I was wishing for us to sign him if I recall correctly, so no question I'd love to have him.