View Single Post
Old
06-05-2013, 09:50 PM
STL Blues Fan

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by rk50 View Post
Any tips on in-line skates? Looking for a mid-range pair ($200-300) because my old pair of Tours need replaced. I was never fitted for them just bought them because they were on sale and I don't like a Hi/Lo setup. Can't say they are uncomfortable, but my foot can go a bit numb during the middle/end of a game. I was fitted for a pair of ice skates about 2 years ago and got set up with CCM U+. Any recommendations/suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!
I just bought the reebok 7k pumps a few weeks ago and they r the best skates I've ever had. I can't speak for the wheels but the lace lock feature is pretty cool because I've always had problems getting my skates tight enough but not no more. Then the pumps pump up small air pockets in the ankles so u can give that a custom fit also so u don't even have to get them that tight when u tighten them. Also they use all 4 80mm wheels which is super fas and have a really cool, good labeda chassis. I bought labeda addiction wheels and Swiss bearings for them but the wheels and bearings that come with them should be ok for awhile also. I got them from total hockey for $269.99 and I usually wear a size 11 or 11.5 in shoes and got a 9.5 and they fit perfect.
http://www.totalhockey.com/product/7...6-41/?mtx_id=0