View Single Post
Old
06-06-2013, 01:29 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GX View Post
Sejejs has stated that as of now the team is searching only for a single C and a single LW. Dārziņš might fill the LW hole, otherwise those are two foreigners anyway.

This is how the current line up might look like (including unsigned Nizivijs and Lavins):

LW - Szczechura - Indrasis
Nizivijs - C - Hossa
Bukarts - Dzerins - Meija
Ivanans - Pavlovs - U21
Bicevskis, Skvorcovs

K. Redlihs - Sotnieks
Ozolins - Robinson
Cibulskis - Rekis
Lavins

Tellqvist (Gudlevskis)

Hopefully a solid junior goalie will finally emerge at MHL/MHL B. Otherwise there is a need for Lusins/Jucers/etc. type player that would be ready to watch the games from the stands and challenge Gudlevskis position in the team.

I also hope that Porejs, Salija, Jakovļevs will be at the camp and at least two of them ultimately will get resigned.

In the same time, I hope that we won't see Biezais, Upītis and Lipsbergs on the Dinamo roster next season - i'd rather see top HK Riga guys seeing some fringe 4th line action.
Surovy - C

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozo View Post
Good post. Is Gudlevskis still MHL eligible? Also I like Upitis, but he really isn't suited for fourth line IMO. He could use couple of seasons as a top six player somewhere.

And as I really hate Jucers, I hope he's shown doors even if we need to sign another foreign goalie.
1993-1996ers can play MHL next season, so no

vorky is offline   Reply With Quote