View Single Post
Old
06-06-2013, 12:24 PM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywills1020 View Post
December 31 1987. If we knew then what we know now. Buffalo drafts Mogilny with the 5th round pick. On a side note theres a TON of names I forgot about. For the younger guys on here, go youtube joey kocur and watch a little ball of thunder absolutely break someones face. In my opinion he was the most entertaining fighter ive ever seen.
Kocur easily had some of the best fights I've ever seen, especially on those Detroit teams that had Kocur, Probert, Mckay and a young Adam Graves. Then later on when Detroit had Grimson, Primeau and Mccarty. The best home games back then outside the local rivals were those Detroit games, always some of the most anticipated games of the season. Domi vs Probert, all time classics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbrowne View Post
Me too.

I still have the hockey card that had Tony Amonte, Doug Weight, and Steven Rice in the water at a beach somewhere with jerseys on and hockey sticks lol

I was a huge Amonte and Weight fan.
Amonte and Weight were great right away, especially Amonte. Weight could hit and take draws like a pro right off the bat. Amonte took RW next to Mess and never missed a beat. I still think we could have kept one of them, I would have preferred Weight.

Bluenote13 is offline   Reply With Quote