Old
10-09-2006, 07:04 PM
Ranger35
Zuccarello!

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ranger35
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingHenrik35 View Post
Theres been alot worse said about him on these message boards then people suggesting he retire. If he were to read this thread, I think he would undserstand the opinion of those who supported his career with the Rangers and understand why we think how we do. That being said, I doubt he reads these boards, but if he does I dont think he would be upset about whats being said in this thread.
I think Brian understands it as much as anyone, he did say when he initially became a UFA after the trade that he couldn't stomach going to play for the Isles, Devils or Flyers. However, now the situation is different. He's on the verge of retirement and if he wants to play another season he'll take what offer he can get.

I'm just not so sure he wants to play another season. As a Ranger fan I wish him all the best, he's been arguably the greatest blueshirt in my life time, and I'll always remember him dominating.

Still, if possible, I'd like not to have to see him in a Flyers jersey skating against the Rangers. It's a big difference from him playing for the Bruins.

Ranger35 is offline   Reply With Quote