View Single Post
Old
06-06-2013, 06:53 PM
AmericanDream
Puck You

vCash: 500
after looking at the invites I will base my team off of that and not much changes from the one I made a few weeks back.

Kerdiles - Nieves - Cammarata -- ALL NCAA line (our most skilled line bar none)
Samuelsson - Lodge - Erne -- all CHL line..WHL/OHL/Q
Barber - Compher - Hartman -- (sick USNDP alum line!)
Matteau - Vail - McCarron -- pure crunch line (nobody will want to play against them)
Motte -- this years version of Riley Barber...book it!

Sieloff - DeAngelo - shutdown and offense together
McCoshen - Carrick - see above
Pesce - Santini - shut down opposing teams top lines!
Skjei -- pure wildcard..

Gillies
Stolarz
Demko

this group isn't high end by any means, but it certainly will throw three lines at you at above average skill. They can easily roll all four lines and will be monsters to play against as they will have plenty of size, grit, and beef. Samuelsson on my 2nd line is a risk as his foot speed still scares me, but his leadership and ability to produce lands him there.

Camarrata has to have a Gaudreau start to the season as he is our likely most dynamic player with Kelleher not getting invited.. this kid needs to be electric coming out the gate.

Barber - Compher - Hartman is my favorite line as all three ex USNDP members can bring the speed, grit, and scoring...that perfect line that wreaks havoc on everyone.

Tyler Motte is this years version of Riley Barber. Some players just get lost in the mix at the USNDP as Barber did 2 years ago. I felt Barber was a first round pick and he has proven that to be a solid argument as his skillset was a flat out steal in the 6th round. I see so many similarities between Barber and Motte. Motte hopefully has a strong start to his freshman campaign as Barber did last year, but if he does he will be a big part of this team as Tyler has always had first round skill..

That 4th line just speaks of pain!! Ouch.

Our defense is our strength again as it is very very deep. It has all aspects covered from shut down dmen to offensively skilled guys. DeAngelo will be the most important and dynamic man on that blue line. He is going to be the guy that gets the puck up the zone and works the point on the power play. Him and Carrick are our two best offensive weapons from the blue line and both are locks imo, especially Carrick and his USNDP roots.

McCoshen and Santini will be hell to play against as they both have that size and skill that will shut down the opposition. And don't forget about McCoshen and his underrated offensive ability as well, kid can bring it!

Pure wild card players to make this team - Defense - Nick Ebert Offense - Jake Guentzel

Last edited by AmericanDream: 06-08-2013 at 04:42 PM.