View Single Post
Old
06-07-2013, 08:40 AM
CammalleriFraDiavolo

vCash: 500
Hey guys, not hockey related, but maybe you could help me. (Full disclosure - Devils fan from NJ coming in peace!)

I was looking to go to the Black Sabbath show on August 10 at Wells Fargo. I saw Lower tickets were the same price as Club sections. Now, it looks like the lower section I was able to pull (Lower 107 Row 15) is behind one goal, where the stage is at the other goal. The club seats I saw (Club CB3 Row 2) seemed pretty good either way, except I wasn't sure which color it was. http://www.wellsfargocenterphilly.co...r-endstage.pdf
From the seating chart, is the club section the turquoise above the lower bowl, or the purple below the upper seats?

For concerts, does club seats include any amenities such as food and drink included? They charge 2X the service fee for the club seats as the lowers. Any idea on where to sit (or not to sit) as far as concerts? How are they with tailgating for a concert? How early do you think I should get there for a 8pm Saturday concert with regards to traffic? I've never been to the arena before. Thanks for the help!!

CammalleriFraDiavolo is offline   Reply With Quote