View Single Post
Old
06-07-2013, 11:30 AM
Lion Hound
@JoeTucc26

vCash: 500
Back to Nystrom. I'd take him all day long over Pyatt. Two reasons...Compete level, and Moxy. Nystrom has it, Pyatt doesn't.

Bfuglien is a very interesting name to be in the mix. Big tough guy, offensive potential. Would love to see the battles against the Flyers/Pens etc. Only thng I would question is how would Buff adjust to Manhattan. Guy would probably be firing down street gyros 3 and 4 at a time!

Clowe I really hope returns. Yeah you can argue his speed, and maybe he is less offensive as years past, but I don't think you can question what happened after his acquisition. In the simplest of terms the Rangers put it together after his arrival. Went on a real solid run and it really appeared that they played bigger when he was here. As an individual, maybe he didn't crush it on the scoreboard, but he is one of those "for the greater good of the team" type of players. Contract will tell the story here. Glen is terrible with the checkbook. But, if it's affordable I think it's a no-brainier to bring him back.

Someone mentioned Ruutu. Like the idea as well.