View Single Post
Old
06-07-2013, 01:50 PM
Habs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrb1p View Post
Here is the king of the pessimist
No, I just view the team without the rose colored glasses. You just compared the key players from a Stanely cup team, a team still in the final four this year, to our bumbling little club.

You overvalue our players, and undervalue the rest of the league, just like management has the last 20 years. Do you watch the Kings , and the players you lumped ours as being equal?

Quote:
P.k, Price, Plek,Patches, Eller, Chucky, Bourque, gally, emelin is not far off Doughty, Kopitar, Brown,Quick, Richards, Carter, Penner, Voynov and Williams..
While P.K and Doughty are similar, no question, the rest are still much better hockey players and have proven so. I personally don't like Penner that much, but the rest of the group bring such a nice mixture of size , sill and forechecking pressure that we simply do not have.

I'm also tired of people lumping Eller into some sort of Power Forward role, he never has been and never will be, and Patches is far from filling that role as well.

..oh, and the Price/Quick debate? lol? ... and not far back in this legendary threat, people are saying they would take P.K over Chara any day of the week.. .I seriously spit coffee all over the screen after these awesome comments.

I'm not trying to rip you apart, but this team's core just doesn't compare to the core in LA

Habs is offline   Reply With Quote