View Single Post
Old
06-07-2013, 01:57 PM
MonkeyBusiness

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endersoldier View Post
He had a good tourney, but I don't know if he has those tools you speak of. Smart player that can play a two-way role, but he wasn't as noticeable as Dauphin, who I think will be a more effective NHLer. I can kind of see some Bergeron in Dauphin.

Let me make myself clear: I'm not saying he can't make it as a second liner, I just don't feel as if I saw one in the making. I haven't seen him as many times as others either, so by no means think that I consider my he wouldn't be the first opinion gospel to anyone, even myself. I'm simply going by how I felt at the end of the U-18s. Good player, would rather go elsewhere with the 1st round pick.
Well the only tools I talked about was him being a very smart player, both ends of the ice. As I've said in the previous comments I think he has the potential to be a very good 2nd line center, as long as he improves his skating and uses his body more. Although he wouldn't be the first guy I want with the 25th pick, if we do draft him I wouldn't be mad.