View Single Post
Old
06-07-2013, 03:52 PM
BobbyClarkeFan16

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by achdumeingute View Post
I'm not so sure thats entirely true. Couts has been a little "slow". I think he's thinking too much, the "speed of the game" and whatnot. We had no camp last year.

I think he benefits from having a little more time to catch up to the game down on the 3rd line, and not being expected for his offense.

Patience is the key....just be patient.
Oh, I get what you're saying. I'm not ready to give up on Couturier because I really do think he's going to end up being more valuable than Giroux in three more seasons.

With that being said, I'm really worried that Laviolette is strangling Couturier's development and confidence. I've never seen one player in which a coach has continually made him a scapegoat the way Couturier has been made by Laviolette. He misses a defensive assignment, he gets benched. He misses an offensive scoring chance, he gets benched. Hartnell does crap like that all the time and gets top power play billing and ice time.

To me, Laviolette is the root problem and he's got to go. I really think the guy's a moron and is just completely unable to adapt to the roster he has and is the first person to point fingers everywhere else but himself.

BobbyClarkeFan16 is offline   Reply With Quote