View Single Post
Old
06-07-2013, 04:33 PM
Habsfan18
Global Moderator
The Future

vCash: 500
HF Habs Board Poster Hall Of Fame Induction Class (Class of 2013)

Many you have been here for years, many are new but long time lurkers. Either way, I would assume we all have great memories discussing our passion which is the Montreal Canadiens over the years. We've made friendships (some that extended to "real life") and have all become familiar with eachothers opinions over time.

Anyways, what would everyone think of an "Official HF Habs Board Hall Of Fame?"

If interested, either PM or just reply to this thread up to 10 names that you would induct into your personal posters HOF. They don't have to be in any specific order. After a few weeks of voting, I'll tally all the names and come up with an ultimate list of 20 inductees into the HOF class of 2013. If it was a big success, we can look into inducting more members next year.

Only thing I ask, is to please not discuss banned users in any way. You can vote for them, but leave it at names only.

Keep in mind this is all in good fun and a way to show appreciation for many posters knowledge and contributions to the forums.