View Single Post
Old
10-10-2006, 12:33 PM
Hank19

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac-sniper View Post
thanks. the cut on my nose is RIDICULOUS. i cant believe someone would swing a stick at me two handed.

the guy told me he was "gunna bury me in the ice like the loonie at salt lake city'
I've been involved in beer leagues that got out of control but nothing to that extent. I know this is extreme but I would seriously consider pressing charges. There's a huge difference between elbowing or getting into a scrum compared to a two-hander across the head or face. That is very serious and could do serious harm.
I would quit that league if I were you. I played in a league where there was a couple of teams that treated each game like it was game 7 of the Stanley Cup. Eventually a lot of the other teams/players got tired of it too and the league is basically dead because they can't get enough guys to play.
I'm married with a son and another on the way. I don't need to get seriously hurt playing a beer league game. Afterall, sports are supposed to be fun. We're not getting paid to play and most of the time we're playing at rediculous hours. It's not worth the hassle.

Hank19 is offline   Reply With Quote