View Single Post
Old
06-09-2013, 10:09 AM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six in O6 View Post
I don't think struggled is the right word. The seasonal average is consistently over 30k, so the one or two games a year when the weather gets bad and we draw 28k for a Tiger-Cats game is more the exception than the rule.

Personally, I'd love to see the day we get back up to 35k consistently and have those big CGY and SASK games at 50k+.
This could be tough to do. Close to a decade of piss poor teams and bad home game experience has led to a lot of change in behavior and people that just don't care about the team or product anymore.

You're reading somebody that used to attend TC for fun, that used to follow the club religiously, that can barely even read an article about them now.

Through years of org incompetence I've let it go. moved on. For years its been show me time. Somehow last season I really tried to bring the optimism and stay behind the club. I feel like I spent up the last remaining connection to org doing that.

I imagine I'll go to games because I like attending anything at Commonwealth. I won't have meaningful connection with any other player than Fred Stamps. I'll know more about opponent teams coming in here then I will about present day Eskimos. Kind of a reflection on how bad the turnstile has been here.

This is essentially an expansion club. Maybe call them GreenGold.

Last edited by Replacement: 06-09-2013 at 10:29 AM.