Old
06-09-2013, 10:48 AM
Mike Farkas
Hockey's Future Staff
Moron!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by quoipourquoi View Post
Because you put more stock in your personal evaluation of style than the actual successes of the goaltenders themselves, and rather than consider the points being made against your inflexible and narrow viewpoint, you seem content to repeat a cycle of describing Thomas' 2011 playoffs as "unremarkable" and growing increasingly confused as to why we don't agree with you.

Two days ago, you said there was no doubt who was better between the lockouts. Should I point you in the direction of the 27-man panel that agreed that there was doubt?
Negative. Mischaracterized. I'm just not led around by the [nose] by statistics that aren't keeping up with the changes of the game.

Obviously, not enough people have taken notice of the changes in the game yet. Thus, this little exchange. As these anomalistic spikes continue, maybe we'll continue to blissfully ignore them because they don't fit the "inflexible" and "narrow" general point of view.

I've said it a thousand times: Stats can follow the storyline, they don't create one.

Mike Farkas is offline   Reply With Quote