View Single Post
06-09-2013, 04:15 PM
Dr Danglefest
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by exporta View Post
Quickly you will be told, 7th>>>>>>>> Gardiner. Hell probably a lot of people on here will tell you 7th >>>> 21st + Gardiner.

As a Leaf fan, you should know better that to expect kind feed back on the trade boards.

Even deals like Kaberle for Colborne were shot down as over payments... Leafs would need to add ++++ to land JVR for Schenn etc.

You won't get a good response on here, and lLeaf players + prospects are worthless.
Yeah I mean, you are going to get that sort of response from pretty much every fan base on HF. It's not just a leafs thing, to every other team you players are worth a lot less than what you think and their players are worth a lot more than you would value them...

Leafs fan just have a bad rep. Lately because the last 4 years or so you guys have had a tough go of it (up until this year) yet valued your prospects like they were all future all-stars, I'm talking Ross, Mikus, D'Amigo, Scrivens, Rynnas, Holzer, Gunnersson, Kadri, Colborne and so on. A couple have turned into wht LOOKS to be solid NHLers but some are obvious no shows. And that's not even half the list of future hall of famers being shopped the last few years.

That kind of thing is the same case in every fan base (kind of) but TOR fans are plentiful so it's more obvious.

As for the trade in this thread, I would not do it from EDM. JG still looks like a promising blue liner but this draft is ridiculously deep.

Dr Danglefest is offline   Reply With Quote