View Single Post
Old
06-10-2013, 02:46 PM
phillytennis

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury10 View Post
Wow I just saw that theres a 6'5" 215lbs centre that is a pt/gm in his rookie year in the Q. He is very responsible in his own zone and can score. It seems he got tired at the end of his first season in the Q or he maybe could have put up more than a pg/gm. He looked great for Canada at the U18 and he was first amongst Q rookies in face off %. He is ranked 13th by Central Scouting, 16th by Future Considerations, 17th by the War Room and he's from Quebec to boot. He says "I know I need to use [my size] to an advantage more often, though. I use it now, but not as much. I need to use it more in battles and in one-on-one situations along the boards and with my reach -- that's another area I can improve", also about being ranked high he said this "It's always nice, but I still want to get better," he said. "I know I'll have to work hard." I can only hope that a player of this magnitude falls to the Habs at 25th and anyone other than Nostradamus or someone with a crystal ball, should run to the podium screaming his name if he is available at 25.

Theres a lot of 'paralysis by analysis' going on and probably will get worse in the next 3 weeks.
I agree totally with your analysis...Gauthier is a can't miss at 25. If I am TT, I would pick Gauthier without hesitating.