View Single Post
Old
06-10-2013, 05:35 PM
sg12lw

vCash: 500
I know he's fallen out of favor here bc of all the injuries....

but Mez is a really good player and I really hope that he can stay healthy. It would help our team out an awful lot

30-35 point player, physical, will jump up in the play, can shoot, can score, plays well in his own end, skates well. Pretty much exactly what we need.... IF he stays healthy. And yes, I know that is a BIG if

...lets not forget the guy is 27 and won the Ashbee trophy two years ago. Yes, he's been hurt a lot, but that doesn't mean he's done.

He was AWFUL this season, there's no denying it, but he had barely played any hockey in a year and a half....and I believe he was rushed back too soon bc of our position in the standings. If he can stay healthy and get back into form, I think we will be ok at D, even if we don't make any major moves for a dman.

All that being said, I would love Yandle on this team. I dont want to trade Couts, but I'd consider it. Hes gonna be our 3rd center for a long time, and I think that his role could be filled by a guy like Laughton if need be. I just dont think we need to do it right now...we are fine if our D is healthy...for one more year anyway..losing Kimmo is gonna hurt big time....then we will need to make a move.

Oh and this is all dependent on anyone not named Bryz being in goal next year...bc if he is, we are not fine. I dont care how many defenseman we add to the roster

sg12lw is offline   Reply With Quote