View Single Post
06-10-2013, 10:42 PM
Kriss E
HFB Partner
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Agnostic View Post
What's good for Price, and Pacioretty, is good for Subban and Galchenyuk and anyone else who comes along. It's a good policy.

I have no idea if the bolded part is true, other than I don't make claims that this is true, all I know it's a reasonable policy that allows a player to prove himself before his big contract, and in this case the player came through for his team and himself.
Aren't you one to often complain about Price's deal?? Pretty ironic..
So Price gets a bridge deal, plays decent (according to you), then signs a huge deal, and now you keep complaining about how he's overpaid.
How do you then go around calling it a good policy?? Kind of contradictory.
Shall we add on the extension to DD?
This was discussed ad nauseam and I can't believe I still have to bring this up again but Price and MaxPac had not proven anything close to what PK had when they signed their bridge deal. Not everybody is on the same level, that's such a kindergarten way of thinking.

Also, Bergevin wasn't the one signing Price and MaxPac to bridge deals. So whatever deal players signed before him don't mean squat.

You're pretty tough to follow here. On one hand you keep bringing up how we will be paying PK his fair value so you have no issues with it, and yet, Bergevin made PK miss the beginning of the season because he did not want to give PK fair value. PK was used as our #1 Dman since halfway through his rookie year, but our GM felt he deserved to be paid like a bottom pair one. Sure, totally makes sense.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote