View Single Post
06-10-2013, 10:15 PM
dialed in your mom
vCash: 500
I have a couple of horses in this coming draft. One is a friends kid so I have again had to watch him play during his development more than I would other prospects making my opinion of him biased.

That said his name is Anthony Mantha (no relation) and he is a really solid LW. He is huge for his age (6'4" 204lbs) and can score with the very best of them. He plays big and likes to hit. He is going to need a couple of years (likely 3 to be honest) to develop and some have him listed as a 20th (or a little later) pick in the first round so unless JB returns us a 1st rd pick he may not be there for us unless we get creative but he is THE perfect fit for us.

A real character kid who is a natural leader and a hard player. He fades in and out at times but to me that is no different than all but the very elite in this draft and also because he tends to get into battling when at times he should stick and move.

One more year of jrs then MCH for a couple of years and we have a top 6 LW who is big plays tough and can snipe with all but the very best of them.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote