View Single Post
Old
06-11-2013, 12:21 AM
Teeder9
Free rent for Mo?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interactif View Post
If you think Gardiner is miles ahead of Horvat or Monahan in talent, you know little of the game. Gardiner is still very much an unfinished player that can go either way. Ignore his up and mostly down season last year?

I am not interested in swaying your opinion, it does not matter to me, I was merely pointing to a faulty argument you tried to portray. Jones is unproven, has he played a NHL game? Some were saying Erik Johnson and comparing him to this player.

No your argument was weak to begin with, thus disproven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interactif View Post
Deflection is not your greatest talents.

Here's what you said,

By the way, I never said you compared Gardiner to Monahan, don't know where you hallucinated this.

But what you said above is clear, want another chance to elaborate? Wouldn't trade a "might be" like Jones for a proven NHL player, in this case Franson.
Uh...ya you did. By the way, deflection is all you've done with me. I posted a thought as to why we shouldn't trade now talent for later talent, and you started with the Franson-jones, and followed it up with that. Seriously, I do halluciate. For a while I thought you weren't 12. Sobering isn't it

Teeder9 is offline   Reply With Quote