View Single Post
Old
06-11-2013, 12:30 AM
Tarus
Fire Mact

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by topchowda View Post
Disagree, just as good rookie season, but had injury concerns in his second season. Event though his stat line was underwhelming, his awareness was impressive, ill wait till end of next year to judge.

Tough to defend him with stats, but I got a weird feeling watching Nuge that hell win serious hardware in the future
I would say both years are misleading. His rookie year everything he touched the first two months went in, his 2nd year was the opposite as everything went wide and missed the mark. He was clearly effected by the injury, but I think he's somewhere between those two extremes.

Actually watching him though, he looks like he'll be a much more complimentary player than anything, deferring the more high profile roles of carrying a line to stronger linemates. Doesn't mean he isn't a good player or isn't invaluable, but that he'll be much more of a product of the team and his linemates, as opposed to Hall(or Tavares) who go out there and carry a line(or a team) regardless of who they play with.

As I said, he'll be good, but I don't see hardware(or 100 point seasons) in his future.

Tarus is offline   Reply With Quote