Old
06-11-2013, 07:00 AM
dmanfish90
How about 76 for 25?

vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to dmanfish90
Quote:
Originally Posted by HabsSlappy View Post
Just happened upon this stat this morning.

http://stats.hockeyanalysis.com/rati...p&sortdir=DESC

Galchenyuk was 7th in the league in points per 60 minutes at 5vs5.

I originally had it as a 3 year average, oops, but 7th is still great!

Pacioretty 8th, Eller 10th.
Umm check again. After sorting by Points/60, I have Galchenyuk at #2 behind Crosby (however, Crosby and other players below him play against top D pairing and Chucky does not).

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemorecup View Post
what hockey do you watch ? name one contender that has a dd in their top 6 , 9 or even team for that matter ? NAME ONE

He played like crap in the playoffs , cause he isnt built for the playoffs

how the hell can he play third line , which is a critical checking line that a Stoll plays ? if he gets no pp time and isnt sheltered how the hell can he produce with weaker linemates ?

Listen I maybe hard on on his play , but call a spade a spade

we effed up resigning him , he is made for the regular season only , he is utterly useless come playoff time and NO IN THE FINAL 4 RIGHT NOW WILL EVER PUT HIM IN THEIR LINEUP

and with our lack of size and grit to begin with it make it more obvious he a bad fit he is for us

ship him to Nashville or Calgary where he can float , spend 1/2 the game on his ass put up 50 points and win nothing
Firstly, DD has played at the NHL level for about 2 seasons. Season 0.5, he was on pace for about 50 points. Season 0.5-1.5, he scored 60 points. And season 1.5-2 he was on pace for about 55 points.

Playoffs he has 2 points in 10 games. 10 games, what a large sample size...

Honestly, you don't have a clue about him. He has vision that most other C's don't have, including other 2nd line Centremen like Saku Koivu to name 1.

I know that eventually Desharnais may or may not be a part of the team moving forward (hopefully he won't) but until then he'll do what he does and that's for a 5'7" player, put up 50-60 points per season, good enough for #2 C. Until then let's keep a bashing to a minimum.

FYI, the following teams would have DD as an upgrade on their #2 C positions: Anaheim, Calgary, Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, Florida, Minnesota (but not for long), Philly, Phoenix, Winnipeg.

dmanfish90 is offline   Reply With Quote