View Single Post
Old
06-11-2013, 11:30 AM
Grind
Stomacheache AllStar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries56 View Post
Don't believe it for a second. 303 is BIG, there's no way Buff looked THAT big by the end of the year. Didn't he also start the season in pretty good shape? somewhere around 240?

What kind of journalist relies on a hockeybuzz writer as the source for their story? Lawless is gaining a reputation for making an issue where there is no issue. How many articles has Lawless written now that have turned out to be completely untrue.
As has been mentioned he is a Columnist so his job isn't to write "true" articles.

he doesn't do a good job of highlighting which is which (opinion/reporting) so i try to just take it all with a grain of salt.

That being said, it's unfortunate that there doesn't seem to really be a "breaking point" where we all stop paying attention - this will continue on forever.Case and Point: Damien Cox.

The one thing I do kind of like about lawless is that i've definitely heard him on radio actually state that the stuff he writes/etc isn't what he believes or wants to happen or anything, it's all just kicking the bee hive for the sake of it.

Grind is offline   Reply With Quote