View Single Post
Old
10-12-2006, 06:09 AM
ControlFreak

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to ControlFreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by oohhkev View Post
Hey guys, have a special request for this coming home opener on Saturday.

Can anyone record the opening sequence in its entirety (up to the puck drop) so that I can feel the chill in my bones which I miss so dearly since being away from Canada for the past 3 years?

Any format will do, so long as graininess is bearable and you can hear the loud thunderous roar of the fans loud and clear.

I'll go so far as to pay whoever helps out with my request $5 for his troubles (ill pay by direct bank transfer, so u know im not making a promise i dont intend to keep)

Thanks in advance guys, and to those who will be in attendance, chug an extra "dry" on my bahalf eh?
Given the trend towards putting anything Hab related on YouTube, I think you wont find it hard to find it there a few hours after the fact. I would do it for ya, but I unfortunately do not have video capture on my laptop, and I despise VHS.

On a side note, I think it would be a great idea to stick a thread that lists all Montreal Canadiens videos available online, such as found on YouTube and other providers like that.

ControlFreak is offline   Reply With Quote