View Single Post
Old
06-11-2013, 02:05 PM
Andy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsfanatics View Post
I didn't write that, Andy did, try following the conversation.
Oh lord, you knew what I meant, it was a typo. I fixed it over an hour ago. Get over it.

I provided the links which had the reports from McKenzie and Dreger, two of the most reputable insiders in the business. I didn't make the numbers out of this air as you accused me of doing.

The Habs wanted a 2 year 5 million deal (yes yes it was a typo, it doesn't change what I was saying before), while Subban reportedly wanted 4.5 to 5.5 million on a longer deal, some reports suggesting at least 5 years. I didn't pull these numbers out of my ass as you suggested. We could have potentially signed Subban long-term for cheaper. Of course it remains to be seen how much he will actually get on his next deal, but considering he originally asking for 4.5 after only two seasons, I wouldn't be surprised to see his agent ask for more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by habsfanatics View Post
. He says Bob mac said 4-4.5 million long term and then posted an article saying upwards of 5.5m to support his claim. There was zero chance pk was signing here long term for 4.5 million. I've seen you post this before and there is not a single ounce of evidence to support this.
The article says McKenzie reported that they were approximately 3 million dollars apart. The authors of the article suggested the 5.5 million. McKenzie was on Habs radio several times and said that Subban was asking around 4.5 million a year.

You're just being obtuse.

Last edited by Andy: 06-11-2013 at 02:12 PM.
Andy is offline   Reply With Quote