View Single Post
06-11-2013, 03:35 PM
Join Date: May 2010
Originally Posted by
Thomas Vanek should not be on the PK. It was a dumb idea five years ago, and it's a dumb idea today. We have plenty of guys who can take shots off the shins and dump the puck down ice.
So is using him IN FRONT of the goalie:
1) We had a TERRIBLE PP with a limited amount of skill.
2) Our best/most Dangerous GOAL SCORER/PASSER is tied up in front of the net with a GUY on him at ALL TIMES
3) Our Defensemen are terrible at accepting passes, bobbles the puck too much, doesn't have time to get a shot through
4) The Buffalo fanbase still wants Vanek in front of the net because "He's got great hand-eye coordination"
5) We stick with this plan for 7 years, even with Rolston taking over
6) We all talk about how Vanek is always injured...
I wonder why.
For the sake of his health, I HOPE he can get moved and go to a team that can find a correct way to implement him better. I have no hope for the coaching staff here to change this.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by OkimLom