View Single Post
Old
06-11-2013, 04:45 PM
Andy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
From the closed thread,

yes, he often looked disinterested and struggled to create offense on a consistent basis. He just looked terrible out there for much of the time, I saw most of the games Hamilton played and it was night and day from what he looked like last year.

It was really bad for him, he looked really lost out there. Granted the Bulldogs struggled so much just to create any offense, just watching their PP try to do anything could make you want to pull your hair out. So i'm sure a part of it was just how poor the offense was but he didn't look anywhere near what he did the previous year in Hamilton. Hopefully with the offseason though he gets back on track next season and has a much better year.
I found there was a stretch, right before the lockout ended (if I remember correctly), where he looked like he was getting his game. I remember he was buzzing offensively, but couldn't really buy a goal (like the rest of the team). However, it didn't last long and he eventually fell back into being invisible.

He just seemed to lack that intensity from his first year. He looked like a player going through the motions, you would actually forget he was playing. It's just weird how different he looked as a player last year. He showed some much in his first year, especially in the way of hockey IQ...he was just flat and disinterested this year. Honestly, he reminded me of Maxwell's stints with the big club...he was just...there.

Andy is offline   Reply With Quote