View Single Post
Old
10-12-2006, 09:13 AM
CaptCrunch

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcE ColD View Post
Janne's doing a pretty good job so far. It won't be easy for Carbo to sit one of the D when Bouillon's back.

I know I'll be crucified for that, but IMO, Souray is the less impressing on the D-squad so far...
I agree with you. I actually feel safer with the Dandenault-Niinimaa pairing than with the Rivet-Souray pairing. Anytime these two are on the ice, I cringe a bit inwardly. Rivet has not been that bad... its Souray that's horrible.

Is that me or we are starting to see Niinimaa more and more (PP and SH?). I saw a Rivet-Niinimaa and a Souray-Dandenault (or was it Souray-Niinimaa and Rivet-Dandenault?) pairing for a few shifts and I liked it very much.

Hopefully Carbo can spread things up a bit and add a bit of mobility to our senior defensemen... giving us a more stable bottom two pairing.

As far as Higgins go, what can we say? He's getting rave reviews from everywhere in montreal! It seems NHL scouts around the league are talking about him. Word is spreading around and he's spreading quite a name for himself!

CaptCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote