View Single Post
Old
06-11-2013, 06:32 PM
Mr. Hab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by onemorecup View Post
great point my friend , really other than PK and I would put Emelin as well , we have not much left , Tinordi , Nathan I think ar solid but right you cant say they asre in our top 4 until thye play a full season
Cheers my friend. We still need to wait a bit to let Tinordi develop properly and then...Beaulieu and Ellis (can't wait but don't want to rush them either!). But maybe Tinordi will be more ready (more mature) for 2014 playoffs or before that...we shall see (and then it will be Beaulieu and Ellis next...2014 or 2015 playoffs?).

And I like Emelin since he gives us that physicality (body-checking) and shot-blocking, but he (imo) needs to improve his positioning and play with the puck (Dman hockey sense 101)...needs to simplify it. He looks confused/lost/out of position sometimes or often enough (with or without the puck). Right now imo...he's a borderline #4 dman. On a good team...he's a #5-6 dman. I hope he becomes a solid/consistent #4 for us.

We urgently need another #1 dman (easier said than done!), if not...a solid #2-3 dman. PK Subban can't do it all in the playoffs. He needs major help.

KEY: we need playoff warrior dmen (not just PK Subban...and we need 'ol Gorges back)...we already have regular season dmen (Markov, Diaz). I have a feeling Tinordi will be a warrior dman for us in playoffs...we just have to give him time (since he's still so young, but so glad his development is looking good, especially for such a tall/big dman).

Mr. Hab is online now   Reply With Quote