Thread: Proposal: Mtl - Wpg
View Single Post
06-11-2013, 07:29 PM
Prairie Habs
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Chacal667 View Post
I don't understand why you value Beaulieu that high, he was ranked 7th by ISS but he got drafted 17th and there is a reason for that, Beaulieu is a real gambling.

When he got a call to play with the big club this season, he played a very bad hockey, he wasn't able to make a pass and he was horrible defensively.

He got a good camp 2 years ago and he played for the Sea Sogs while they were the best junior team but that is powder to our eyes...

That kid remember me Dennis Wideman and it would be a huge accomplishment if he become that kind of player ( I'm not a fan of Wideman and that's probably why I don't like Beaulieu )
I'll pay a beer to whoever that change my mind about Beaulieu but you gonna need some great arguments because he made a really bad impression when he played with the habs this season.
Beaulieu = mega ultra freaking overevaluated
Did you even watch him when he was up with us? He was also one of the only bright spots on a very bad Hamilton team this year. Just because you post the same nonsense 3 times in 10 minutes doesn't make it true.

My favourite part was when you tried to use him being ranked 7th as a way to detract from him. So Forsberg is garbage because he was ranked 3-4 but got picked at 12?

Prairie Habs is offline   Reply With Quote