Thread: Proposal: Mtl - Wpg
View Single Post
Old
06-11-2013, 08:02 PM
Chacal667

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyjockey View Post
Seriously? he played like 6 games, 2 assists and was a plus 5... Crazy expectation you have. Even highly touted Adam Larson didn't have a banner season.

He played great and showed great potential for what he can bring. Still green but that gets corrected with experience.

For the record, this offer the OP had is pretty lopsided. the 13th pick in this wide open draft won't cost that much. It would probably cost Beaulieu+ 2nd (34th) to get that pick. You underestimate his potential and value of a big, well skating top pairing potential prospect.
what are your expectation ?

I mean, he's suppose to be a pmd, ( he impressed me a lot 2 years ago at the camp ) but I think he lost a lot of confidence by trying to play a good defensive game, all his passes were in the skates of his teamates and he was as good as kaberle in his own zone, maybe he got 2 assits but you have to look at it in his whole thing.

I understand that he is young and he can improve his weakness so I would not trade him just to make a trade but if I can get something good I could trade him without hesitation.

Chacal667 is offline   Reply With Quote