Thread: Tickets: Ticket Prices 2013-2014
View Single Post
Old
06-11-2013, 08:29 PM
Giacomin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Section311 View Post
I spoke with someone I know in the ticket office today and they said that section 223 and sec 224 had 100 percent renewal...I have six tickets in sec 223 and I was curious if anyone knows anyone in those two sections that 100 percent didn't renew...
I happened to speak to my friend who is a supervisor of the reps at MSG yesterday and he told me that the upper bowl had an almost 100% renewal rate. He lurks on HF Boards and finds it comical that over 25% said they were going to cancel. He did say a lot of subscribers had concerns about the view with the bridges but most decided to renew. The lower bowl also had a great renewal rate this season and the waiting list just keeps getting longer. Also the mini-plan for new subscribers only be offered in the lower bowl and if you put yourself on the waiting list in the future and you get called you have to take what is offered as in the past you could request only 400,s 300,s etc. He joked at the whining of some on this board because this is not indicative of the majority of STH,s