View Single Post
06-11-2013, 10:25 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by bad tape job View Post
Currently using the best Easton stick ever made (IMO) SE 16 grip, Iginla, 85 flex.
I Only have two left as they are getting hard to find these days.
Have a Easton Stealth RS grip in the same pattern and flex. Used it a lot during the warranty period. Just in case. Nice stick but I don't think it will last as long as the SE 16's. When the SE's are gone I'll continue with the Stealth series unless something better comes along.
Transitioned from 100 flex Synergy ST which is a nice strong stick but a club compared to the above mentioned.
I moved away from the 100 flex because it seemed like the only way to get the benefit of the flex was to really get into it on every shot. Not possible all the time. Found that with the 85 flex I was far more accurate with as good or better velocity on wrist and snappers. I'm 6 ft. 215 lbs so it's not like I can't bend a 100 flex.

Questions: Is the Stealth RS II just a longer lasting version of the RS? i.e. blades coming apart prematurely.

For you guys that loved the SE 16's, what's the best equivalent stick you've found regardless of brand?
The first gen mako felt most similar to the se16 to me. High kick, great load, great feeling, but not durable blade.

lokomotiv15 is offline   Reply With Quote