View Single Post
Old
06-11-2013, 10:52 PM
NHLAlert
@nhl_alert

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BernieParent View Post
For sure. Unless someone with Nichushkin's cachet falls to 11, I'm hoping that Holmgren can add exceptions defensive prospects with both the 1st and 2nd round picks. I am, though, open to grabbing a home-run type forward if the opportunity is there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange is better View Post
If we could get either Haag or Meuller at 41 I would be ecstatic.

If our top two picks are one of Nurse, Ristolainen or Pulock and one of Haag or Meuller, I think we'll all be pretty pumped about the future.
Im glad that some fans are on the same page. If Nicushkin were to drop to 11 and flyers added one of those defenseman in the 2nd or they took one of nursem ristolainen, pulock, zadorov in the first then on of those Dmen in the 2nd, the flyers have a lot to look forward to.

No need to trade couturier, Laughton, schenn, etc. This would really help them build from within while holding onto core players(something the flyers never do)

If a miracle were to happen and the flyers D were healthy this year, there is no need to try and make a home run trade for a guy like yandle or whoever is out there(besides weber, or other legit #1's). The current D should be good enough to make the playoffs IMO

Last edited by NHLAlert: 06-11-2013 at 11:01 PM.