View Single Post
Old
10-12-2006, 01:02 PM
oli500

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabutie View Post
Personally I like what Lamoriello has done. You might find the Elias contract bad...but he's arguably a top 10 (top 20 at least) guy in the league, and he's now with the team for a few years.

I've always said that Gainey is a good GM but he's made some questionable calls, which is all I'm saying. It'll be interesting to see what he does this off-season with 4 of our D being UFAs. If he offers Rivet anything over than 2.5m, I'll once again be surprised...If he offers Markov over 5m, I'll be surprised...so on.
Mogilny? malakhov? please those were horible moves. Besisde the only reason Lamoriello moves allways looks good its because he has one of the best goalies in todays era in brodeur who wins constantly. When you have that on your roster it is allways easier for a team to make a bad signing look good. Dont get me rong he is a good gm, but that team is in cap trouble. they better have some good scout because they will need it for the next decade if he cant get that cap down. They better have talented prospects.

Last edited by oli500: 10-12-2006 at 01:09 PM.
oli500 is offline   Reply With Quote