View Single Post
Old
06-12-2013, 11:27 AM
UKFlyers

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stizzle View Post
I have no idea what this is about, but @BroadStHockey is tweeting some weird stuff. They are a pretty good site and aren't known for trolling, so I thought it was worth posting...

Broad Street Hockey ‏@BroadStHockey 31m

Seems like the #Flyers could be making some news later today. Not sure what. I get the nervous sense itís not good news, but weíll see.

Broad Street Hockey ‏@BroadStHockey 11m

Honest apologies about the cryptic nature of that tweet. Donít know exactly whatís happening. Only that something is happening. #flyers
Eklund said that there was more news coming tonight, and that Laviolette hasn't been fired. I know it's Eklund, but he's pretty good when it comes to the Flyers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrindamoursNose View Post
I'd sign Schenn to an extension just based off of his cross-check from behind on Crosby as he was heading to the bench. Clearly, it wasn't clean or anything, but it showed attitude and SNARL.

That's when I knew he was a player here

For me, it was those 2 big hits in game 1 against Pitt when the team were taking a bit of a beating. Just seeing him taking charge of the situation was impressive, it seemed to be the start of the tide turning.