View Single Post
Old
06-12-2013, 12:17 PM
Roll 4 Lines
Gitchyasum!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
Good player but a rat. Not sure how many here are aware of this guy but he is one dirty mother if you ask me. I have friends who watched him in London all the time and others around the NHL, who tell me there is no line this guy wouldn't cross. He's no dummy either- has the Mike Richards smarts to set up and unload on an opposing skilled player and then pull a 'whoa, sorry about that- me bad'. I've known this for awhile so I found it interesting he took out Richards and concussed him and probably impacted that series.

Andrew Shaw will get a lot of attention since he sounds like Brad Marchand is his hero- but as irritating and likely over the edge he may be, Bolland is the guy who I can see zeroing in on Bergeron and Krejci. I figured this was the plan but when I saw him last night sitting during media day with Tappan, Melrose, and Mike Johnson or Kevin Weeks, he mentioned stopping those two guys specifically by name as if he's already got them in sight.

Keep your eyes on this guy folks #36 to me he is the worst combo- pretty good player who has nice talent albeit can be a bit up and down but when he gets hot he can put up points (I'd take him, smart, and will take that predatory open ice hit, or high hit in the corner near the head)

Shaw will likely be a complete a-hole since I think he consciously wants the attention, but Bolland will be the guy that would like nothing better than get a knock out shot at Bergeron or Krejci. I can not even print half the crap I heard on this guy so trust me he concerns me Shaw uses his stick and hits but he's more along the Marchand unnecessary not needed- lack of discipline stuff like massaging Morrow's balls with his stick, or the dumb take out on Crosby; but Bolland is looking to put your guy in a darkroom and he is dangerous like Raffi Torres with more talent. Campbell actually would have been a nice assignment to him but whatever, Boston can make do.

Also, watch the Hawks system- everything flows from the right defense and Boston needs to get pucks deep on them-especially Keith, Leddy, and Oduya and hammer them but support the intermediary first pass area.

Bruins in 6
Far be it for me to call you out on anything hockey-related, but from what I've seen, Chicago's often been using the quick-up from the LEFT Defense. Maybe you meant Boston's right side? Or more likely, I've got my cranium in my colon.

Roll 4 Lines is offline   Reply With Quote